Monday, March 7, 2011

Um... Hi?!

What I've discovered is that I crack under the pressure... of writing a regular blog that is! So now, I'm going to write when I feel like it and hopefully that'll be at least once a week?!

So, now I'm working at the VolksWagen dealership as a file girl. Mostly it's putting the records away in their rather large storage room. Occasionally I cashier, which terrifies me... anything dealing with money terrifies me. But this is my life and it's not too bad. It's full time, so hopefully by the time I go to grad school I'll have some back up cash in my account. Which brings me to important news #2, Darren and I are heading to VA Tech (with assistantships)!

We are all very excited, as in my family who thought I'd end up at Temple, and myself. Strangely, we just never heard back from either Penn State or Michigan State, but we couldn't pass on such a good deal!

I'll check back in when I'm feeling... less pressure! until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment